[olug] No July 2017 OLUG Meeting

webtrekker webtrekker at cox.net
Fri Jun 30 21:19:03 CDT 2017

Maybe in lieu of our regular OLUG monthly meeting, our folks might be
interested in meeting Tom Hatch at the kickoff of a local SaltStack
Meetup ---

http://meetu.ps/c/3mLhM/ByJ05/f <http://meetu.ps/c/3mLhM/ByJ05/f>

"Come join us to hear Tom Hatch talk about the latest developments with
SaltStack --
Orchestration for Modern Data Center Operations by Thomas Hatch (Founder
& CTO)"

Even you don't use Salt or have never heard of it or use another tool...
I think you will come away inspired for your own projects.  Having
personally met Tom on several occasions, I'm never bored and have always
found listening to him educational and engaging.

If you have any questions before you RSVP, please don't hesitate to
reach out to me.

If you know of anyone that might be interested, please forward, the
location can hold a lot of folks.

Many thanks my fellow OLUGers!!

Patrick Swartz