[olug] OT: point of control for mobile devices?

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:36:36 CST 2017

Question for you IT folks out there...who is the point of control for your
mobile devices:
Smart Phones, Feature Phones, and Tablets?
Who is the primary contact with the wireless vendor?
Who is responsible for getting them repaired/replaced when broken?

Trying to help someone out here, as well as for my own knowledge.  I know
how it works at my day job but that is because I just took it over from
someone who was not capable of doing the job.

Thank you in advance!!

Craig Wolf
(402)990-3010

Strengths: Activator, Relator, Adaptability, Learner, Achiever