[olug] SUSE Solutions RoundTable ... aka ... Linux&beer night

webtrekker webtrekker at cox.net
Tue Feb 7 22:05:09 CST 2017

Hi All,

I wanted to pass this along in hopes that some of you can join...  I was
asked by SUSE to give a small presentation on how Tyson is using SUSE
and generate some good discussion on solving enterprise problems at the
OS level.

Here is the official invite...

"I wanted to extend an invitation to you and your team to join us on
*Wednesday, February 22nd* to an event we are calling a “*SUSE Solutions
RoundTable*”.

*Event starts off at 6:30pm at the **Nebraska Brewing Company Tap Room*
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__nebraskabrewingco.com_brewery_&d=CwMFAg&c=af8u9w0F2npf1WqN58KVCXdfpsUVLkzYpB3wkf95_Lk&r=6cJ6AcI53UsdfJy50uWkhuq9QNdlBbUDkLuVnnsXBko&m=nQfbfIbB7Ll35y8yOqqh7t6ti0i9nR71aMU8mWxMW4E&s=EJM-5VJLNh-9y0074PX_m6RDgY5yRjFiOFAS3M3U0V8&e=>
(6950 South 108th Street   La Vista, NE)** .

Tyson Foods is the current reigning “SUSE Customer of the Year”, and
we’ve asked Patrick Swartz (Lead Technical Analyst for Tyson) to spend a
few moments speaking to how SUSE is providing solutions to Tyson Foods.

In addition to Patrick fielding questions from you and other attendees,
we will also embark upon a tour and tasting of the brew pub, snack on
some food, etc.

This is a first come first serve basis type of event, and there are only
a few available spots remaining. *If you and/or members of your team
would like to partake, please send an email to **jeff.polomsky at suse.com*
<mailto:jeff.polomsky at suse.com>*to reserve a spot for you at the event.*

*I look forward to see you on Wednesday, February 22nd at the Nebraska
Brewing Company Tap Room."

*Thanks for considering and I hope we can fill the place up!!

Patrick Swartz

---