[olug] Arch Anywhere

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 23:25:47 CST 2017

Hey Everybody,
I've done Arch a few times with different levels of success.  Installing it usually goes well than I forget to upgrade it for a month or so and it dies during the upgrade.  So it was back to a fresh install again to get to a known good state.
Gave the Arch Anywhere iso a try and I have to say I'm impressed it makes installing Arch about as easy as any other old school distro.  So the next time I need to wipe/restore it won't take as much time.
One thing that is really nice is that the iso has an Arch wiki that comes with it that has a lot of information that can be helpful when doing an install.
Arch-Anywhere

|   |
Arch-Anywhere
   |   |

Regards,
Aaron0-0-0"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying