[olug] 2018 Call for Presenters

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Thu Dec 14 07:56:40 CST 2017

Here is a blog post by Hal regarding looking at audit logs for selinux
entries.

http://blog.commandlinekungfu.com/2010/08/episode-106-epoch-fail.html

Many of Hal's other presentations are listed on his website, but the
selinux one isn't.  The cool Linux EXT3 File Recovery via Indirect Blocks
<http://www.deer-run.com/~hal/EXT3FileRecovery.pdf> is, which was his other
presentation he did at OLUG, is listed on his website
http://www.deer-run.com/~hal/