[olug] 2018 Call for Presenters

Lou Duchez lou at paprikash.com
Wed Dec 6 18:36:39 CST 2017

Could you suggest a link that explains why SELinux is worth the hassle,
or at least helps reduce the level of hassle?  My relationship with
SELinux is usually something like this:

1) I install Linux on a new server

2) I try to change SSH to run on a non-default port

3) SELinux objects

4) I disable SELinux

Not a great solution, but getting tripped up by SELinux over and over
isn't a great solution either.

I wish I knew that there were like two or three simple commands to tame
SELinux.