[olug] 2018 Call for Presenters

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Tue Dec 5 10:27:25 CST 2017

Jon,

I have a presentation about our use of Ansible at work and how we're going
from ISO to "golden template" to production VMs using Ansible and Packer.
I can take January 2 if it's still open.

DanL

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Jon Larsen <jon at jonlarsen.us> wrote:

> Good Day Everyone!
>
> It's officially time to call for presenters for 2018 - please review the
> schedule spreadsheet 2018 tab and contact the responsible OLUG Official
> about getting your name down for a given month.
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hnmCqVu9s7r54ayAT4QAAkzLGHfp1
> 8eQYH9kxjUz28w
>
> We have an immediate need to fill the January spot.
>
> OLUG is about all of us, and getting information out to our peers.  Please
> help by contributing with a presentation for the group.
>
> Jon L.

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch,
  you must first invent the universe."
  -- Carl Sagan

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    (Who can watch the watchmen?)
    -- from the Satires of Juvenal

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them."
    -- Isaac Asimov (Author)