[olug] [OT] Eclipse

Tom Williamson twilliam at inebraska.com
Mon Aug 21 20:22:46 CDT 2017

I noticed that the area near Table Rock, NE was well near the central
point of the totality, so I headed down there. My only travel delay was
getting across the Platte at Louisville, otherwise the back roads got me
there in good time. There were some clouds, but they broke up just
before the totality occurred and it was clear through the totality. It
was nothing like I thought it would be and amazingly so. I was glad to
have been able to see the whole of this, what was happening on the
ground as well as the changes in the sky.

Tom