[olug] [OT] Eclipse

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Fri Aug 18 23:04:05 CDT 2017

I'm driving my parents straight south, probably down Hwy 50 to Tecumseh,
making a day of it.  Hoping that if I stay off of I-80 and away from the
news-worthy hot-spots it won't be crowded.  If so, we'll just pull off onto
a side road and look up. :)

Dan

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 8:04 PM, Herb Wolfe <hwolfe71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> My wife and I are heading down near Rock Port to catch it there. Hopefully
> there won't be a big crowd to deal with.
>

> On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 7:55 PM, Kevin D. Snodgrass <kdsnodgrass at yahoo.com
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Anyone else going to watch the eclipse monday?  Weather permitting, I'm
> > heading west of Grand Island, near Ravenna, to a farm I used to work at.
> >  Kevin D. Snodgrass

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch,
  you must first invent the universe."
  -- Carl Sagan

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    (Who can watch the watchmen?)
    -- from the Satires of Juvenal

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them."
    -- Isaac Asimov (Author)