[olug] May 2017 OLUG Meeting CORRECTION - Tuesday, May 2nd 6:30 PM

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Fri Apr 28 19:50:41 CDT 2017

The May 2017 OLUG Meeting is coming up on Tuesday, May 2nd at 6:30 PM at
1902 Howard Street in the AIM Brain Exchange building, Thalamus Room in
Omaha, NE.
Note: The meeting location has changed to the building south of the
Exchange Building.

Presentation: Pimp Your Command Line
Presenter: Chad Homan

CORRECTION: My Apologies, the earlier notice was slated for June.

The Meeting will be streamed live on Youtube live - we do sometimes
experience technical difficulties with our streaming setup. Attending the
meeting in person does work around most technical difficulties. :)

Youtube live - https://www.youtube.com/omahalug -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXQ5D2lrnHI

Parking info: http://www.olug.org/faqs/where-do-i-park-for-the-meeting