[olug] Firewall help

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 15:21:38 CDT 2017

Hello folks!!  Been a long time since I had to do some "by hand" firewall
rules on a linux box (Ubiquiti EdgeX actually) and I am completely out of
my element.

I have 5 VLAN's on the network:
Network Management
Office
Wireless Management
Staff Wireless
Client Wireless/Lab

I need the Network Management to be able to reach into any network but no
network can reach into this one.
Office and Staff Wireless can intermingle but not touch Client.
Client Wireless/Lab drops to Internet, no intermingling with any others.

Anyone's Google-Fu able to find me a close example?

If not, anyone want to make a few bucks helping me write these rules??

This is the final piece of a church setup I put in place that I would like
to wrap up.

Thank you!!

Craig Wolf
(402)990-3010

Strengths: Activator, Relator, Adaptability, Learner, Achiever