[olug] Also touching on apache configs

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Tue Sep 20 15:25:17 CDT 2016

We have had an issue with our web servers getting injected, and the page
code messed up. Nobody logs in, but apache just almost locks up on page
load.

What are you guys using to prevent this c rap?

Cloud flair or is there a better choice? The only ports open to the world
are 80 and 443.

We are completely cloud now. I just want to make sure I can cut down on
some of this pain, it always seems to happen late, the last injection we
had was mfcclub.net mfcclub.com stuff, previously it was some script kiddy.

--

Justin Reiners / System Administrator

800.308.9712/ justin at hotlinesinc.com <Justin at HotlinesInc.com>

Hotlines Inc Office: 800.807.2867 / Fax: *712-388-0258*
427 E. Kanesville Blvd. Suite 403, Council Bluffs, IA 51503
http://www.partshotlines.com