[olug] September 2016 OLUG Meeting - Tues September 6th, 2016 6:30 PM

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Thu Sep 1 05:23:08 CDT 2016

The September OLUG Meeting is coming up on Tuesday, September 6th at 6:30
PM at 1905 Harney Street Suite 203 in the Exchange Building in Omaha, NE.
(Please note, we have moved to Room 203)

Presentation: Linux subsystem for Windows 10
Presenter: Aaron Grothe

The Meeting will be streamed live on Youtube live - we do sometimes
experience technical difficulties with our streaming setup. Attending the
meeting in person does work around most technical difficulties. :)

Youtube live  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-PcrN2Gxdo

Parking info: http://www.olug.org/faqs/where-do-i-park-for-the-meeting/

Entrance info:
http://www.olug.org/faqs/how-do-i-enter-the-exchange-building/