[olug] Call for Presenters

jesse moseman jmoseman01 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 19:11:50 CDT 2016

I'm building a user palatable table of contents system for youtube that's
interesting.  Yes,  it is built on ASP.net currently...  Porting it back to
Linux isn't out of the question as good irc clients like Kiwi Irc require a
linux server.   I can index some educational Linux content on youtube and
show the benefits of cross querying the heading information could have on
educational Linux content on the web -
http://youtubeindex.azurewebsites.net/ .  I'd be willing to present if it's
after 5.  I'm interested in what people think.