[olug] Fwd: Tech Feud at Infotec 2016

Adam Haeder adam at adamhaeder.com
Tue Mar 22 07:18:36 CDT 2016

Thanks to all who helped with the survey. As soon as I have the video I'll
send a link.

Here are the 4 questions we went with, plus answers:

Name a piece of technology from movies/tv that you wish was real

1. Teleporter

2. Time Machine

3. Warp Drive

4. Hoverboard

5. Replicator

6. Holograms / Holodeck

7. Phaser

8. Flying Cars

9. Lightsaber

Name a popular movie robot

1. R2-D2

2. Johnny 5

3. WALL-E

4. Lt. Commander Data

5. Robby the Robot

6. C-3PO

7. HAL-9000

8. The Terminator

9. BB-8

Name a piece of technology that kids today would not recognize

1. Floppy Disks

2. 8-track player

3. Cassette

4. Rotary Phone

5. VCR

6. Modem

7. Pager

8. Typewriter

9. Walkman

What fictional geek would be most useful if you were trapped with them on a
desert island?

1. MacGyver

2. Spock

3. The Professor from Gilligan's Island