[olug] Google Fi and US Cellular

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:11:24 CDT 2016

>From what I understand, the reason it says it isn't available in Omaha is
because Google doesn't have spare 402 numbers available. I've heard of
other people putting in zip codes from other cities, getting Google Fi, and
then porting over your existing number later.

"I'm questioning my education
Rewind and what does it show?
Could be, the truth it becomes you
I'm a seed, wondering why it grows"