[olug] Google Fi and US Cellular

Leo lgdeluca84 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 08:47:39 CDT 2016

The last time I checked Google Fi, after it asked me for my zip code it
told me that it wasn't available here. I thought there was no Google Fi in
Omaha. I have Republic Wireless right now, and while it's a good service
and the price is great, the phones are not the best so I wouldn't mind
switching to Google Fi.