[olug] (OT) Omaha Programmers Rate?

Jay Bendon jaybocc2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:43:38 CDT 2016

I think he means what is the rate outsourced software development not what
a FTE salary would be, unless i'm misinterpreting, but glassdoor is pretty
good for ball-parking negotiatons of salary but i find a lot of
inconsistencies depending on the area and field, but thats expected for
crowdsourced data.

--Jay