[olug] (OT) Omaha Programmers Rate?

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:35:57 CDT 2016

Individual responses to this thread might reflect personal salaries and
generally it isn't polite to ask people what they make. There are sites
like Glass Door where people anonymously post what they make for their job
title and city so you can see what a job should pay in that area. You can
also look at CareerLink.com to see what types of salary ranges are listed
for programmers in Omaha.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/index.htm

"I'm questioning my education
Rewind and what does it show?