[olug] February 2016 OLUG Meeting

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Sun Jan 31 15:12:12 CST 2016

Just wanted to do a quick update.  As Tuesday is drawing nearer, the
possibility of winter weather could spoil meeting plans.  If we get more
than 3 inches of snow, we'll cancel the meeting.  Even if we only get two
inches, but blizzard conditions exist, we'll still probably cancel the
meeting.  Keep an eye on the mailing list for updates.

Jon L.