[olug] Yahoo Job Fair. Is Hiring In Omaha!

Steve Pflaum pflaums at yahoo-inc.com
Sat Jan 16 10:24:11 CST 2016

Yahoo!
Is Hiring In Omaha!
Saturday, January 16, 2016 10:00 am to 3:00 pm Embassy Suites Omaha - LaVista Hotel & Conference Center12520Westport Parkway, LaVista, NE 68128
We are looking for the best of the best to join our high performing team in Omaha. We are recruiting for multiple positions for the following teams: Data Center Operations Operations Center Service Reliability Engineering Incident Management and Problem Management
Qualifications or experience for the various positions include, but are not limited to the following: Site/Service Reliability Engineering DevOps Linux Networking Scripting Automation Operations Center Systems Administration Network Operations Center Data Center Hardware Repair Hardware Delivery Service ManagementITIL Production Operations
Questions e-mail: OmahaisHiring at yahoo-inc.com Steve Pflaum
NE1
pflaums at yahoo-inc.com
Direct (408) 349-3012  Mobile (402) 321-5544Yahoo! Inc.