[olug] New Year's resolutions and SIG: learning

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Tue Jan 5 19:16:56 CST 2016

I planned on going to tonights meeting but I got a flat on the way. https://oc.aric.us/index.php/s/hF5EovN3CNHFSuJ @ 27th and Martha......tow truck is supposed to be here at 8:13 you guys might be able to point and laugh at me on your way home.  ......anyway I enrolled in a Python class that starts on Jan 10th.  https://www.edx.org/course/learn-program-using-python-utarlingtonx-cse1309x

I am up for suggestions and I'll take just about any edX class a group wants.  Since I broke my leg over the summer I am not bowling this season so it leaves me with Wednesday nights and Sunday afternoons free to meetup.