[olug] Kansas Linux Fest 2016 Announcement and Call for Speakers

joel at kansaslinuxfest.org joel at kansaslinuxfest.org
Thu Feb 18 20:37:36 CST 2016

Hi,
I know that Omaha is a few hours away from Wichita, but thought I would
share this announcement with our neighbors up North!
Thanks,
Joel

-----

Kansas Linux Fest 2016 planning is underway. Details are still being
finalized and we are placing a formal call for speakers. If you (or
someone you know) is interested in giving a talk/presentation at KLF 2016
please visit http://kansaslinuxfest.org/speakers/ to sign up!

Talks are not limited to Linux so check our website for possible topic
ideas. We are also looking for participants in panel discussions. If you
wish to be part of a panel discussion or have an idea for a good
discussion topic, then please let us know!

KLF 2016 will be held in Wichita, KS at Wichita State University on May
21-22nd, 2016. Saturday will be an all-day event and Sunday will be a
half-day, ending at lunchtime. Expected speaker slots are 45min-1 hour.

Attendee registration for KLF 2016 is now open. If you are not interested
in being a speaker, but would love to attend, then please visit
http://kansaslinuxfest.org/registration/ to register for a greet weekend
all about Linux and FOSS!

There is no admission fee to attend, but we need help raising funds to pay
for all the costs of the event. Please visit http://kansaslinuxfest.org to
donate to the upcoming and future Kansas Linux Fests.

Thank You,
Kansas Linux Fest 2016 Committee