[olug] OLUG User Survey 2016

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 22:26:25 CST 2016

Excellent.  I think I got the bug straightened out the other night.
So please keep filling out the survey if you can.  We're doing pretty well on the results so far.  20 people have taken the survey, but it'd be great to get that to 50 at least so it is statistically relevant.
Thanks everyone,
Aaron0-0-0"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying

    On Wednesday, December 7, 2016 6:38 PM, Ben Watson <bwatson1979 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Worked for me as well, Chrome on Android