[olug] Apple Rental?

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:33:28 CDT 2016

I am working with New Horizons to teach the class...maybe in July?  Have to
see if they just want to be the middle man while I do everything else.  I
am working with Brian Diamond there...

Would love to have more people in the class!

Craig Wolf
(402)990-3010

Strengths: Activator, Relator, Adaptability, Learner, Achiever