[olug] [OT] Anyone on Consumer Cellular?

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 06:51:11 CST 2015

my experience with AT&T (while limited) was bad.  I was not impressed with
their service.
I currently use verizon and have next to no issues and love the service,
but it comes at
a price.   About the only area I can think of that I get less than great
coverage is in the
hanson/chris lake area  south of bellevue

Together We Win!   Looking for cloud storage, try copy.com
<https://copy.com?r=6BuEoY> (20g free <https://copy.com?r=6BuEoY>)
--
Chad - Sisel Promoter
Take Your Life Back! <http://choman.mysiselpro.com/>

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
Windows."
Now they have two problems.

Some people claim if you play a Windows Install Disc backwards you'll hear
satanic Messages.
That's nothing, if you play it forward it installs Windows