[olug] OT Computer Recycler

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 14:18:18 CDT 2015

I use Midwest Electronic Recycling BUT they are in West Omaha.  They will
do pickups for a fee. You would need to contact them to find out what.
Dropoffs are free for all equipment except CRT monitors and printers (fee
is very small even then).

They are a small family run business and I am HAPPY to support them!
http://mwelectronicrecycling.com/

Craig Wolf
(402)990-3010

Strengths: Activator, Relator, Adaptability, Learner, Achiever