[olug] MAME project for a school.

Adam Haeder adam at adamhaeder.com
Sun May 24 16:33:47 CDT 2015

http://www.emulationstation.org/

I just recently installed this on a newer raspberry pi, and although I
haven't played with it extensively, it was pretty simple. Once you get it
up and running, you handle most of the configuration in the gui with a usb
gamepad (I used a wired xbox 360 gamepad, that the software autodetected
and setup for me).