[olug] Wayne Nebraska

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Sun May 17 12:25:23 CDT 2015

If you're willing to use our remote help (i.e. in-person, on-site isn't
necessary), then feel free to send email to this OLUG list with your
questions and someone can probably pipe up with either a solution, a
workaround, request additional information, or a probable reason why it
won't/can't work.

Dan