[olug] Jag Wireless?

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Tue May 12 10:36:42 CDT 2015

That might be an option, but they are semi-retired so they do a lot of
NetFlix and casual surfing - I would be concerned that the monthly data cap
would be blown through in a week.

Still, good idea - I have Verizon and hotspot software so we might have to
try a few speed and usability tests out there.

What I'd really like to do is help him setup a community ISP system out
there - there is enough density that I'd hope they could get traction...

Dan