[olug] HTML editor for off-line DVD/CD navigation.

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Mon Mar 16 12:24:33 CDT 2015

Thanks for the idea - didn't know Chrome had all that.  Unfortunately I'm
not the one doing most of this, a friend who isn't highly tech savvy (and
Windows bound) wants to do most of this for a similar purpose.

After a bit more work with Google, I think I may have found some possible
candidates:

   - http://www.kompozer.net/index.php
   - The stable version hasn't been updated for a number of years.
   - http://www.w3.org/Amaya/
   - Produced by the W3 organization.
   - http://bluegriffon.org/
   - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/
   - A suite of tools, the HTML editor is the "Composer" tool
   - http://www.trellian.com/webpage/

If we end up playing with a couple of these, I'll try to report back which
one we ended up going with.

Thanks
Dan