[olug] FW: HP Proliant Server - does it have any value

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 09:22:38 CST 2015

Justin,  we recently had two back to back extended power outages and upon
rebooting some of the c6100 nodes, the BaseboardManagementController threw
an F1 to continue error.  I am pretty sure there is a way to clear a power
blip event.   Have you looked at the IPMI webpage or run the IPMI utilities
to see?

http://poweredgec.com/  seems to have the best info, downloads, and forums.

Unlike all other machines i have ever owned,  i can not say i would
recommend updating the firmware, but it is actively developed
http://poweredgec.com/CHANGELOG.bmc