[olug] Introduction

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:05:54 CDT 2015

Greets and Welcome to OLUG and the Omaha Metro Area

Happy 4th.

Together We Win!   Looking for cloud storage, try copy.com
<https://copy.com?r=6BuEoY> (20g free <https://copy.com?r=6BuEoY>)
--
Chad - Sisel Promoter
Take Your Life Back! <http://choman.mysiselpro.com/>

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
Windows."
Now they have two problems.

Some people claim if you play a Windows Install Disc backwards you'll hear
satanic Messages.
That's nothing, if you play it forward it installs Windows