[olug] Introduction

Jared Bernard jared.bernard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:25:11 CDT 2015

I'm new to the list and just wanted to briefly introduce myself. My name is
Jared Bernard and my family and I will be re-locating next week to Council
Bluffs for work. We're moving from Salt Lake City, UT and excited to
experience the crazy mid-west weather. I've been involved with Linux since
2001 and have a great passion of advocating open source software. I'm glad
to see that there is an active LUG in Omaha, as the Salt Lake LUG has
become non-existent over the last few years. I'm disappointed that I won't
be able to attend the upcoming meeting next week as we'll be finalizing our
packing here but hope to catch it via Google Hangouts.

Look forward to being part of the group.

Thanks,
Jared Bernard