[olug] [OT] Omaha Mini Maker Faire Call For Makers

dthacker dthacker at bluestrain.net
Tue Jun 9 06:19:13 CDT 2015

Hello OLUG list!

The Omaha Mini Maker Faire is still taking applications to exhibit or give a
talk at the 2015 Omaha Mini Maker Faire on Saturday, September 19th 2015, at
the Omaha Children's Museum in Omaha.  The Faire is an event for all ages.   I

Presentations will be given in the Museum's Science Lab, which has full
projection and audio capabilities.

Topics that OLUG and OMMF might have in common are:

Raspberry PI Projects
Arduino Projects
Radio Control Projects
Robotics Projects
I made my own [SAN, DVR, Phone System, Specialized Toolchain, Linux powered
Lawn Mower] and here's how!

There is no charge to talk or exhibit.   Exhibitors get some free passes to
the Faire and lunch is on us!

We'd love to have the OLUG community represented at the Faire.

f you would be interested participating with an exhibit or talk, please fill
out the short application at our site, http://www.omahamakerfaire.com.

Thanks and we'll see you at the Faire!

Dave Thacker
Omaha Mini Maker Faire Production Team