[olug] Linux Sysadmin job at Firespring

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Wed Jul 1 16:51:02 CDT 2015

Firespring, an awesome web development company in Lincoln, is looking
for a linux sysadmin.  Here's the listing:

https://firespring.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0pb2

I'm a friend of a friend of their HR person, so I don't know any more
about this position.  I have, however, visited their office, and I know
several of their employees, and it sounds like a great place to work.

--
*Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth* obiwan at jedi.com <mailto:obiwan at jedi.com>
www.Jedi.com <http://www.jedi.com>