[olug] Domain Name Provider... Suggestions

Ross Nelson ross.nelson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:24:56 CST 2015

I don't have a particularly large number of domains (~5?), but I've been
switching all of mine to Hover lately and have had no complaints. Plenty of
friends use them as well and they all love Hover. Probably worth at least
quickly checking out.

Previously (and for those I haven't yet moved), I was with Register4Less,
which is a great registrar but their management interface sucks.