[olug] [OT/Political] Letter to representative regarding ISPs and "Common Carrier" status.

Lou Duchez lou at paprikash.com
Sun Jan 25 12:14:57 CST 2015

I've made as much political comment as I intend to on this topic, so in
case there are any moderatorly worries that this will get excessively
political, I promise not to do any pokin'.  (Since I am probably the
entire left wing of OLUG, that should reduce the opportunity for
politicking to roughly zero.)