[olug] FREE Sony 8mm data cartridges

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Thu Jan 8 22:39:06 CST 2015

I'm cleaning off my desk before we move.  I found four unopened Sony
QG1112M data cartridges and one QGD8CL cleaning tape that should go to a
good home instead of the dumpster.  I've also got an internal SCSI
Exabyte EXB-8505 drive that will read them.  The only catch is I live in
Lincoln & don't make it to Omaha often.

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/sop/4838941478.html

--
*Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth* obiwan at jedi.com <mailto:obiwan at jedi.com>