[olug] HP dl360 g6 amber interlock light

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 15:23:24 CST 2015

Flashing is not necessarily a bad thing; it could be a heartbeat LED.
Investigate the manual and see what the LED says. I pray that you can do
so; sometimes it just says LED 13 or something to equally unhelpful. But if
you get a manual for a HP DL 360 G6, you will have the best luck at chasing
down a helpful description.