[olug] Steambox project.

Ryan Hines rthines81 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 15:03:00 CST 2015

Got ahold of a dell optiplex 780 small form factor I'm looking to beef up into a steambox console.  Wanted to reach out to the community  to see if anyone has some ddr3 ram to part with.  I need at least 2x1gb sticks to get it up to 4 but looking to get it up to 8gb either with 4x2gb sticks or 2x4gb sticks.  I have a some, IDE and sata hdds,  motherboards, CPUs, laptop/netbook and some ddr2 ram to trade, let me know if interested!

Hope everyone had a great holiday and new year :)

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone