[olug] January 2015 OLUG Meeting - Tues Jan 6th, 2015 @ 6:30 PM

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Thu Jan 1 06:42:11 CST 2015

The January OLUG Meeting is coming up on Tuesday, January 6th at 6:30 PM in
The Combine Room (formerly the AIM Training Lab), 1905 Harney Street Suite
215 in the Exchange Building in Omaha, NE.

Presentation: TBD
Presenter: TBD

The Meeting will be streamed live on Google+ Hangouts on Air - we do
sometimes experience technical difficulties with our streaming setup.
Attending the meeting in person does work around most technical
difficulties. :)

I'm looking for a presenter for Tuesday.  Can anyone present?  (sorry this
is late getting posted, $dayjob and $personal has been pretty busy these
past few months)

Jon L.