[olug] Linux gamers?

Ryan Hines rthines81 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 20:13:41 CST 2015

Use to just run only linux on older q6600 machine.  Steam linux client has been getting some great titles for linux including one of the witcher games ( I think 2), dying light was linux release day 1 though I hear it had terrible performance, borderlands 2 and the prequel.

Otherwise I use to use playonlinux which made using wine super easy.  Played diablo 3, wow, dead island, codmw2, gw2 beta and full game, torchlight 1 and 2, skyrim... Pretty much most my games played and looked great other than directx 10+ Only titles like battlefield 3 + 4.

For the best news on linux gaming I highly recommend gamingonlinux.com , also rootgamer.com

Sent from my iPhone