[olug] OT Maybe? Job Opportunity in Lincoln

John Moran bugs.moran at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 14:55:46 CST 2015

I work for Upland Software in Lincoln.  We are looking for L2 Linux Support
personnel.  The position requires the client be able to get a security
clearance, and a small amount of travel will be involved.

If you're interested in more info, please email me off list or look at
uplandsoftware.com for the Cloud Systems Administrator position.  It's
listed as Cambridge, Massachusetts because the software product this
position is for is based there, but cloud ops are based in Lincoln.

Thanks,
John

John Moran
Sr. Customer Support Analyst