[olug] Watching installs to reproduce/replicate later.

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Thu Feb 5 20:27:54 CST 2015

Well, I found "http://portablelinuxapps.org/".  It looks close, but I've
not looked at it closely.

I'm not quite convinced this is the solution...but it might be what is
available.  (Though I'm sure with a few scripts to capture the rpm/deb
databases before and after, along with some sort of filesystem monitor
script, plus other hacker wizadry it's possible if the Portable Linux Apps
option fails me.)

Dan