[olug] Sep 1 meeting: git 101 using github.com

Jay Hannah jay.hannah at iinteractive.com
Wed Aug 26 12:56:13 CDT 2015

Yup, happy to present "git 101" on Sep 1.

Let's do it as a collaborative workshop. Bring your laptops!

Please create a github.com account and comment on this Issue so I can add you as a Collaborator.  :)

   https://github.com/jhannah/olug-git-101/issues/1

Thanks,   :)

Jay Hannah
Project Lead / Programmer
http://www.iinteractive.com
Email: jay.hannah at iinteractive.com
AOL IM: deafferret
Mobile: 1.402.598.7782
Fax: 1.402.691.9496

> On Aug 26, 2015, at 9:18 AM, Boian Berberov <bberberov at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have some experience with git, but would love more coverage in certain
> topics.  I am probably not using it very effectively.
>
> Respectfully,
>
> Boian Berberov
> https://boian.berberov.eu
>
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 9:50 PM, dthacker <dthacker at bluestrain.net> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, August 13, 2015 08:05:29 AM Jon Larsen wrote:
>>> Hi Folks -
>>>
>>> We're looking for Presenters for the rest of the year.
>>>
>>> Here are the available slots -
>>>
>>> September
>>> October
>>> November