[olug] Anybody buy a $40 Linux PC from these guys?

Rthines81 rthines81 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 14:26:21 CDT 2015

I have some laptops I'm going to be selling in the garage sale this weekend.  One is a compaq can't remember which model, also got a Dell latitude d630 with ac adapter just needs a new battery, has a core2duo and 2gb of ram with I think a 80gb hdd.  I installed xubuntu 14.04 64 bit was gonna sell it for $50 bucks

Sent from my iPhone