[olug] Anybody buy a $40 Linux PC from these guys?

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 03:04:42 CDT 2015

Hi,
Has anybody bought a Linux PC from these guys?  These look to mostly be older Dells and stuff, but the pricing looks pretty good and they come with Linux Mint on them.
http://www.pcrefurbisher.com/store/p70/Linux_Laptops.html

They also do $40 Linux desktops.  Specs are pretty low but for basic web browsing, etc they might work out.  The other option I'm considering is Goodwill's Goodbytes because I believe they actually have Windows 7 with a deal from Microsoft on their PCs.
Have a friend with limited budget who needs a PC and am considering one of these for them.
Thanks,
Aaron0-0-0"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying