[olug] Bash Bug Info

unfy olug at unfy.org
Fri Sep 26 22:10:25 CDT 2014

On 9/26/2014 8:47 PM, Rob Townley wrote:
> Wondering if it might be helpful to pull the source for the package - SRPM
> and whatever DEB calls it  - and see what they do to patch and configure
> it. Would not be surprised if there is a metric boatload of options for
> bash compilation and configuration afterwards.

I managed to find the configure options somewhere.  Yes it was 2 or 3
lines at 1650 resolution heh :D.  Were all of those options necessary ?
No, but when you're being exacting for a distro setup, it makes sense.

No, I didn't save those options somewhere.  I don't think.  Back pain
has me not thinking clearly lately.