[olug] Looking for a good laptop distro

Ryan Hines rthines81 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 12:12:38 CDT 2014

What version of ubuntu and mint?  For fast lightweight and stable, I like crunchbang (pure openbox stand alone with tint2 for panel based on debian wheezy) crunchbang.org otherwise zorin os 6 based on ubuntu 12.04 lts or for a balance of speed and beauty elementary os luna also based on ubuntu 12.04 lts.  Zorin os lite for a good looking lxde based distro.  Or linux lite for a good xfce distro.

Sent from my iPhone